Can you remember life before Uber Eats? Or a time before you could split a restaurant bill with your mate on a banking app or order a piping-hot coffee as you walk through the Koru lounge while you wait to board your plane? The pandemic has catalysed new customer and employee behaviours and retailers need to change with them, writes Juanita Neville-Te Rito.
- New CL combatting digital strain clears FDA hurdleAugust 16, 2022
- Subscription services and online CLs sales gain tractionAugust 16, 2022
- Smart eyewear partnershipAugust 16, 2022
more... editor's choice
- Style, health and sustainability rock summer 2022August 12, 2022
- Improving the provision of cataract surgery demands disruptive changeAugust 8, 2022
- A rare but profound cause of corneal thinningAugust 5, 2022
After a tricky couple of years of pandemic-inspired downturn, the sun is shining on the world of sunglass sales. According to a recent report by Mordor...
Across high-income countries, cataract surgery is one of the most commonly performed surgical procedures, improving vision and quality of life, slowing...
Myopia is one of the most common eye disorders and its prevalence is increasing worldwide, including in Australia and New Zealand. The condition’s refractive...